Koi - (Orange Coral): A Blend Of Rich Orange And Coral For A Fresh, Feminine Look. This Bright Pastel Shade Works Well On All Skin Tones And For All Occasions.
This color is part of the Water Garden Collection. Info About The Collection: The New Jinsoon Water Garden Nail Polish Duette Consists Of Two Nail Polish Shades Derived From The Beautiful Color Of Koi Fish And The Shade Of Their Stone Habitat, Ohko. In Asia, Koi Fish Are Recognized As Symbols Of Both Affection And Good Luck. The Bright Orange Of The Fish Contrast Boldly Against The Ohko Stone Formations, Which Are Sandy In Both Tone And Texture.
Ingredient List: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/NeopentylGlycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate; Benzophenone-1, Colophonium, Diacetone Alcohol, N-Butyl Alcohol, Phosphoric Acid, Silica, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Triphenyl Phosphate, [+/-:Ci 15850, Ci 15880, Ci 19140, Ci 47005, Ci 77000, Ci 77510, Ci 77891]
About JINsoon Formula:
JINsoon is 10-free and formulated without harsh chemicals such as Formaldehyde, Toluene, DBP, Formaldehyde resin, Camphor, Xylene, Ethyl Tosylamide, Triphenyl phosphate, Parabens, Lead
- Long lasting formula with a chip-proof finish
- Rich, lustrous color payout in 2 coats with striking brilliance and intense shine
- Double patented quick dry formula delivers a super smooth application while creating a lasting manicure with bold, brilliant color, smooth application and the ultimate high gloss chip free finish.
- UV Filter protects against fading or yellowing of color
- 10-Free formula means there are no toxic chemicals like formaldehyde, toluene, DPB, camphor, and formaldehyde resin
- High-tech polymers and resin for longer wear and extended shelf life
- Vegan friendly
- No animal testing
Exchanges and returns are accepted within 15 days of purchase, you may return any item in its unopened original condition for a full refund of the product value. Please keep the original packaging and return with the item. Shipping charges are not refundable. Exchanges and returns are shipped at the customers expense. Returns should be sent by Secure Mail so they may be tracked.
For full information on how to return your items see HERE
JINsoon purchases can be shipped within the USA (except Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico)
Posted by Maja on Dec 21st 2020
While I love JinSoon and every color I've purchased, this one is my least favorite so far. It looks a bit chalky, but honestly that may be because I'm using it in winter time and the color just doesn't match my current gloomy, pandemic mood. It goes on smooth, does last long (as all JinSoon nail polishes) and the color is very bright with 2 coats (although one coat is enough). I anticipate I'll likely be going to this color often in the Spring time!