Pop Orange ( Hot Energetic Orange ) - A quintessential color of the period, this orange is hot, energetic and eccentric. Named by model Edie Campbell, famed for her sixties style and her versatile look which has taken her to another level in the fashion world.
Ingredient List: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Colophonium; Benzophenone-1, Diacetone Alcohol, N-Butyl Alcohol, Phosphoric Acid, Silica, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer [+/-:Ci 15850, Ci 19140, Ci 77000, Ci 77891]
* Women's Health Magazine Award Winner.
About JINsoon Formula:
JINsoon is 10-free and formulated without harsh chemicals such as Formaldehyde, Toluene, DBP, Formaldehyde resin, Camphor, Xylene, Ethyl Tosylamide, Triphenyl phosphate, Parabens, Lead
- Long lasting formula with a chip-proof finish
- Rich, lustrous color payout in 2 coats with striking brilliance and intense shine
- Double patented quick dry formula delivers a super smooth application while creating a lasting manicure with bold, brilliant color, smooth application and the ultimate high gloss chip free finish.
- UV Filter protects against fading or yellowing of color
- 10-Free formula means there are no toxic chemicals like formaldehyde, toluene, DPB, camphor, and formaldehyde resin
- High-tech polymers and resin for longer wear and extended shelf life
- Vegan friendly
- No animal testing
Exchanges and returns are accepted within 15 days of purchase, you may return any item in its unopened original condition for a full refund of the product value. Please keep the original packaging and return with the item. Shipping charges are not refundable. Exchanges and returns are shipped at the customers expense. Returns should be sent by Secure Mail so they may be tracked.
For full information on how to return your items see HERE
JINsoon purchases can be shipped within the USA (except Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico)
IM OBSESSED WITH THIS COLOR!!
Posted by Sherrycat on Jul 2nd 2020
The first JINsoon polish I purchased was Charme, loved the color immediately and purchased Pop Orange next. That was months ago, and I’ve been wearing Pop Orange on both toes and fingers since! The color is bright and glossy and juicy, and it makes me happy to look at it. Plus, the polish goes on smoothly, stays on well, and remains glossy!