Pop Orange ( Hot Energetic Orange ) - A quintessential color of the period, this orange is hot, energetic and eccentric. Named by model Edie Campbell, famed for her sixties style and her versatile look which has taken her to another level in the fashion world.
Ingredient List: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Colophonium; Benzophenone-1, Diacetone Alcohol, N-Butyl Alcohol, Phosphoric Acid, Silica, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer [+/-:Ci 15850, Ci 19140, Ci 77000, Ci 77891]
* Women's Health Magazine Award Winner.
About JINsoon Formula:
JINsoon is 10-free and formulated without harsh chemicals such as Formaldehyde, Toluene, DBP, Formaldehyde resin, Camphor, Xylene, Ethyl Tosylamide, Triphenyl phosphate, Parabens, Lead
- Long lasting formula with a chip-proof finish
- Rich, lustrous color payout in 2 coats with striking brilliance and intense shine
- Double patented quick dry formula delivers a super smooth application while creating a lasting manicure with bold, brilliant color, smooth application and the ultimate high gloss chip free finish.
- UV Filter protects against fading or yellowing of color
- 10-Free formula means there are no toxic chemicals like formaldehyde, toluene, DPB, camphor, and formaldehyde resin
- High-tech polymers and resin for longer wear and extended shelf life
- Vegan friendly
- No animal testing
JINsoon ships within the continental United States but does not ship to PO boxes because FedEx does not provide that option. We also ship to Canada, with the recipient being responsible for the shipping, duty and import tax costs. If you have your order sent to a third party forwarder, and if for any reason they chose not forward it to you, we are unable to refund or accept return of the order.
In order to maintain sanitary standards, JINsoon Nail Lacquer and products are non-returnable. We perform multiple quality control inspections throughout the manufacturing process, but in the event a product is defective, a replacement or credit for the value of the product will be issued. You must provide your JINsoon order number and a photo of the defective merchandise within 48 hours of receiving your package and submit to email@example.com to be eligible for a credit.
Lovely orange-red for all seasons
Posted by Karen on Feb 14th 2021
Perfect electric orange-red that’s just super on trend. With proper care (base coat, top coat) my JinSoon mani lasts for a long time. Great quality and luxe nails = winner!
IM OBSESSED WITH THIS COLOR!!
Posted by Sherrycat on Jul 2nd 2020
The first JINsoon polish I purchased was Charme, loved the color immediately and purchased Pop Orange next. That was months ago, and I’ve been wearing Pop Orange on both toes and fingers since! The color is bright and glossy and juicy, and it makes me happy to look at it. Plus, the polish goes on smoothly, stays on well, and remains glossy!