Creating your own nail designs can be stressful, so let's make it simple and easy! Whether it’s the traditional one color or personalized with different patterns, or fun nail decals like our JINsoon Nail Appliqués — it can be as simple or out of the box as you want!
The Zodiac Series is a modern interpretation of the Zodiac Signs, designed as nail art appliqués, in three themes: Astrological Signs, Constellations, and Star Signs. They come in colorful options and neutrals for endless mani possibilities. Have your own Star Sign on your fingertips for this holiday!
Nail stickers are an amazing way to sport an intricate design on your nails with an easy application. Our favorite way to use stickers, such as the new JINsoon Zodiac Nail Art Appliqué or JINsoon Flower Nail Art Appliqué, is to apply them on contrasting nail base colors such as JINsoon Absolute White or JINsoon Absolute Black. This way, the nail art design is really the star of the show.
“For a simple and quick mani, I love to use stickers on only one or two nails to accent the entire look.” “For a more elaborate mani, I recommend doing a simple manicure with a white base using JINsoon Absolute White or a sheer creamy white like JINsoon Dew and applying a sticker on each nail for a pop of nail design.
People love both astrology and manicures; that’s why I created the Zodiac Nail Art Applique, for a fun, creative look that is easily achieved,
There are so many fun things you can do on a natural nail that aren’t overpowering, like adding stickers.” - Jin Soon Choi
Zodiac Series Nail Art Appliqué won for Best Nail Stickers in the 2022 PopSugar Beauty Awards!
We love nail art as much as the next person, but who has the time (let alone the talent) to re-create the intricate looks we have saved all over our Pinterest boards? The JinSoon Zodiac Series Nail Art Appliqué makes it super easy and so chic (no cheesy designs here!). "Pop a few over bare nails for an accent or over your polish for a more traditional nail-art look". - PopSugar
The twelve star patterns in the horoscope that the sun passes through each year.
Symbols of the twelve sectors of the zodiac signs that make up the earth's orbit around the sun.
A representation of the animal or mythical figure correlated with your unique sign.
DIY Nail art appliqué
As the popularity of nail art grows, so too will the use of nail decals, which are a convenient way to have instant art on your digits. The new JINsoon Zodiac Nail Art Appliqué and JINsoon Flower Nail Art Appliqué stickers are a perfect way to dip your toes into nail art. These easy to apply stickers can be placed on one nail for a subtle look or on every nail for a full-on nail art look.
- Clean your nails
- Apply JINsoon Power Coat base coat from the cuticle to the free edge
- Apply JINsoon polish or skip this step and use this art sticker on the base coat
- Choose the design and place it on the manicured nail
- Finish with JINsoon Top Gloss or JINsoon HyperGloss top coat
I like to apply a top coat before applying nail stickers because nail polish dries faster with a top coat, then I apply top coat again after applying the stickers.
If you use nail stickers on a regular nail polish, apply two layers of top coat and apply a top coat three days after the initial application of the decal to prolong the life of the sticker. Also, nail stickers will last much longer with a gel manicure.
12 signs and their colors:
Aries (March 21 – April 19)
- A dynamic fire sign / a cardinal, masculine fire sign
- Colors: Red, orange, yellow, white
- Aries Power Color: Red - JINsoon Vanity
Taurus (April 20 – May 20)
- An earth sign represented by the bull / a fixed, feminine earth sign
- Colors: Pink, pastel blue and purple
- Taurus Power Color: Pink - JINsoon Love
Gemini (May 21 – June 20)
- Symbolized by the celestial twins / a mutable, masculine air sign
- Colors: Yellow, bright green and blue
- Gemini Power Color: Yellow - JINsoon Tweety
Cancer (June 21 – July 22)
- Represented by the crab / a cardinal, feminine water sign
- Colors: Silver, white, pale blue, gray, cream
- Cancer Power Color: Silver - JINsoon Nifty or Melange
Leo (July 23 – August 22)
- Represented by the lion and spirited fire sign / a fixed, masculine fire sign
- Colors: Gold, yellow, orange, purple, red
- Leo Power Color: Gold - JINsoon Baroque
Virgo (August 23 – September 22)
- An earth sign historically represented by the goddess of wheat and agriculture / a mutable, feminine earth sign
- Colors: Green, brown, muted yellow, orange and red
- Virgo Power Color: Green - JINsoon Palma
Libra (September 23 – October 22)
- A cardinal air sign, Libra is represented by the scales / a cardinal, masculine air sign
- Colors: Blue, pastel pink, pistachio green, lavender, peach orange
- Libra Power Color: Blue - JINsoon Cool Blue
Scorpio (October 23 – November 21)
- A water sign / a fixed, feminine water sign
- Colors: Black, blood red, crimson, maroon, deep purple, navy blue
- Scorpio Power Color: Black - JINsoon Absolute Black
Sagittarius (November 22 – December 21)
- A mutable, masculine fire sign
- Colors: Purple, dark blue, plum
- Sagittarius Power Color: Purple - JINsoon Lavanda
Capricorn (December 22 – January 19)
- A cardinal, feminine earth sign
- Colors: Brown, black, white, gray
- Capricorn Power Color: Brown - JINsoon Earth Clay or Toff
Aquarius (January 20 – February 18)
- A fixed, masculine air sign
- Colors: Blue, turquoise, aquamarine, white, bright gold
- Aquarius Power Color: Blue - JINsoon Cool Blue
Pisces (February 19 – March 20)
- A mutable, feminine water sign
- Colors: Green, indigo, blue-gray, green-gray
- Pisces Power Color: Green - JINsoon Palma or Keppel